CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

I feel great!

So, hubby called me on my way to the gym last night, he was stuck at work. Normally, I would have abandoned the gym and run home immediately to stamp/scrap uninterrupted (the kids were having dinner with my parents). I fought the urge and went to the gym on my own. I did the glute program again, only Level 4 this time. Kept my speed at 3.5 mph, but incline went from 4% to 8%, gradually building as I went.

I sweated! Like soaking my shirt sweated. My glutes ached. It felt great! I can't wait to do it again on Saturday!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Way to go! Fabulous will-power!

Bananastamper said...

You are a better woman than I! The urge to have the house to myself unexpectedly would have been overwhelming. You go girl!

shanna